Halloween

>> November 15, 2007

I know it is kind of late, but here are some pictures from Halloween...



Epic doesn't host an event for Halloween. We encourage our church family to stay home and be a light for Christ in their own neighborhood. After all, it is the one day of the year that most of your neighbors come knocking on YOUR door. I didn't get any pictures of our yard, but we rented a jumper and served frito boats and bottled water with the candy we passed out. Bruce stayed home with some friends of ours while I took the kids trick-or-treating. He got to meet several of our neighbors and had some great conversations with a couple of them. I personally don't look forward to Halloween, but this year was a lot of fun.

2 responses:

Christy November 16, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

It snever to late! Thanks for the photos & I hate halloween too. But this year sounded great for you guys and we actually had fun as well.

DonnaG November 17, 2007 at 8:13 AM  

I am not a big fan of halloween either. Really I am nauseated by the hype of it, and how even some believers in Christ go crazy with decorating and planning the spooks.

I like the idea of staying home. We try to do that.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP