Portrait contest

>> October 30, 2008

***UPDATE***
Apparantly voting ended the same time as the deadline to submit an entry, so voting is over.
The rules say that there will be a judging panel and it seems like the popular vote isn't very important. We'll see. Thanks to those who tried. You can still see the image in a larger version by clicking on the link below.

Bruce took this picture and we entered it in a portrait contest.
Please vote for us!
This is the link given to us by Photrade (the site holding the contest).
I haven't tried the link yet so I'm not completely sure it works.
You may have to sign up for a free Photrade account in order to vote.
Let me know if it works.
Thanks!!

Vote for my photo!vote

5 responses:

Christy October 30, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

You look AMAZING! Great job Bruce. So great. :)

Jessica October 31, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

What an awesome picture! You have to frame that one :)

Crystal Keilers, that's me. October 31, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

I registered for an account, but I tried to vote, but it gave no indication "how" to vote? There's no tab or drop down, etc.

Crystal Keilers, that's me. October 31, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

No worries, but if you do figure it out I'd love to help :).

The Woolcocks October 31, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

AWESOME!!! How do I vote? I can't figure it out.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP