I am excited to be...

>> September 18, 2009

Finally reading this...



Making this for my little girl's "big girl" bed...


(I'll post pictures of the bed when I finish the owls & pillows I am making too.)

And finally getting a mini-vacation with my family.
We haven't had the chance to all get away together this year because of so many other things going on.

I haven't had the opportunity to blog much because, well, Molly just doesn't want me to be at the computer - AT ALL. And I have had to spend the time I do get on other projects. BUT my mom has offered to watch her on Wednesday mornings so I can get some computer work done. And I hope to be able to get a little more time with you as a result of that.
Have a GREAT rest of your day today!

6 responses:

Christy September 18, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

good cause I was coming on here to tell you I miss you! :)

Diana September 19, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Let me know how Chan's new book is. I want to read it!

Adventures of Supermom September 19, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Hi Rhonda!

Annie told me you did a great job with her shoot. I'm looking for someone to do my family/Christmas card pics. How does late October or Early November look?

Crystal September 22, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

So happy to see you sewing! I love your taste and I can't wait to see the finished bedding :).

The Woolcocks September 25, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

Thanks for the info on my blog. I didn't know about either of those places. I'll have to check them out.

Eileen September 28, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Excellent! I still remember that wonderful jean fabric rag quilt you made, got me started on my rag quilt projects. I think I'm 30 quilts and still counting!!! Phew! Look what you started! And so glad to hear from you again on your blog!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP