Finally!!!

>> October 21, 2009

I am finally done with this...



This book was supposed to be last year's Christmas gift to all my in-laws.
This is yet one more excuse why I have been so scarce here. But my Wednesdays (when my mom has Molly) have been sacred in getting this done.
I feel like I can breathe more deeply now.
And I am so excited to actually get the finished product in the mail.
I should have it in about 10 days (maybe less?)

Here are a few of the pages from the book...
(which ended up being 35 pages with 112 photos)






Yay for one more completed project!
And by the way, if you click on the picture you can see it bigger.

6 responses:

sharon October 21, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Wow, these pages are amazing. This is indeed a gift of love. What a wonderful way to remember her life.

Christy October 21, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

they are going to LOVE it! Great job! :)

Anonymous October 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Rhonda, this is so awesome. What a blessed gift.

Unknown October 23, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

What a wonderful way to honor Bruce's mother. It's beautiful! Bruce...you resemble her so much. :) Debbie

Crystal Keilers, that's me. October 27, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

I can't believe you made this!!! Eileen has done a couple of these and they absolutely blow me away! What time and effort you went into to make this, what a precious, priceless gift. Major wow factor!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP