Malachi

>> August 19, 2010

I know... I need to post some vacation pictures.
In all honesty, I just barely got them all off of my camera and I don't have time to get them ready for my blog yet, because I have a newborn shoot tomorrow before we get ready to leave town for a wedding we are photographing on Friday.

I DID want to share this special guy with you though...


Malachi was born 2 days after we got home from vacation.
We didn't think we were going to make it home in time for his arrival because his mom was having lots of contractions on and off before we left town and we were gone for 2 weeks.
So the joke around here now is that he was waiting for us.
But really, he was actually born on his due date and right on time.

These were taken just a little while after his arrival into this world.
There is so much poking and prodding, weighing and measuring, cleaning and fussing with by the nurses right after birth.

He sure is adored.
I think mom and dad will be in this position a lot in the weeks to come as they just marvel over this new gift to their family.

And somebody's a big sister now...


Congratulations dear friends.
Thank you for letting us be there to capture these moments for you.
We love you!!!

2 responses:

Christy August 20, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Oh such sweet sweet moments captured my friend. I'm choked up and I dont even know these people. :)

Crystal Keilers, that's me. September 2, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Precious. And his sister is just darling!

(Oh and I ordered two pair of Old Navy leggings...thanks for the tip;).

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP