A Month?

>> September 28, 2010

I just looked at my last post and realized it has almost been a whole month since I posted.
Sorry.

At the beginning of this month we had a lot of computer trouble that took me about 2 weeks to get figured out. We are up and running again with a new external hard drive, which I am still organizing.
I feel like I've been cleaning and organizing my computer all month.
And really, I have.

My plan today was to finally get my vacation pictures up here and play a bit of catch up, but alas, the pictures are on Bruce's computer. (See why I've been organizing? I need everything in one place so I can find it when I need it.)
I will get them off of his computer and onto the new hard drive that is now networked
and then onto this blog tomorrow.
Promise.

I'd do it tonight, but I'm off to worship practice and my prayer meeting.
Hope you have a great evening!!!

1 responses:

Crystal September 28, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

A month? That was me during my first trimester ;). Look forward to seeing your pictures.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP