Molly - 3 months old

>> December 27, 2007


I know this is almost 4 months overdue, but I just got this put together. The dress Molly is wearing is the first thing we bought when we found out we were pregnant - with Merritt. We didn't find out the sex of our first child until he was born, so we held onto the girl stuff we had purchased - with high hopes. The photos were taken by my friend Jen. She finally has her photography business officially going. Her website is http://www.jengillumphotography.com/ Thanks Jen. You're the BEST!

2 responses:

Christy December 28, 2007 at 2:32 PM  

thats funny that you bought that. I kind of remember girl clothes hangin in Merrits closet. Too cute!

Jessica January 4, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Cute pictures, she is a doll :) I'm glad you got to use that dress after all. That's a good idea about treat day...I may have to try that. I love to bake, so from now on if I bake something, I'm just going to give 3/4 of it away so I don't eat it all! I will have to check out that Bible too, I haven't heard of that one. Thanks!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP