5 Little Ducks...

>> May 12, 2008

"Five little ducks went out one day,


Over the hill and far away...

Father duck said,

'Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack'
(da, da, da, da)

But only four little ducks came back.

Four little ducks went out one day..."

She loves this song!
The only part she actually sings is in parenthesis above
and it is more like yelling than singing. But as you can see, she knows the hand motions.

I took these pictures yesterday
as I was enjoying Mother's Day outside with my kids.
After we had fun playing with Molly,
I got my roller blades out, dusted them off
and went for a spin with Merritt.
He got new roller skates on Saturday, which he saved his own money up for.
I had a really nice day.
I hope you, my fellow moms, did too.

Here are the only pictures I got of the boys yesterday (that turned out).
I took them while we were setting up outside for our worship gathering.



He's concentrating so hard - you'd think he actually knew how to play the drums.

One day, he probably will!

7 responses:

Christy May 12, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

happy mothers day my friend! I am glad you had a nice day. Love the pictures of the kids although I need to see you in person soon I think. ;)

Leslie May 15, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Molly is so so cute, and happy happy Mothers Day to you.

christy p May 15, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Ohhh Rhonda...Molly is adorable. And her thighs are so stinking CUTE. They remind me of my girls legs. Seeing her photo makes me missing having toddlers!

Diana May 15, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

I LOVE that picture of her yelling 'quack' it is too precious! I just love seeing Molly every Sunday; it's been great watching her (and your boys) grow up, and I'm excited I get to continue watching them grow.

Crystal May 19, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

I'm with Christy...I just want to squeeze those little legies! Again, such cute kids (and such great photography). You need to make these pics of Molly into like a story book or greeting card (I'd buy it).

Anonymous May 24, 2008 at 2:45 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda May 26, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

ADORABLE! seriously...she is too cute...and i can just imagine the "shouting" of the lyrics that went along with that!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP