Birthday, the garage and summer fun

>> May 27, 2008

Here is a quick update on some of the things we've been up to in the Kane household this past month...
Bruce has a new blog address - again. This one will be the permanent one. And you can actually comment now since it's a blogger address. You can access it here , from the link on the front page of Epic's site, or from the family and friends list on the right.

I finally finished and mailed the birthday invitations.
I'm still working on getting out announcements.
(They will be the same with different information on the inside.)
I just have to get more envelopes.

We used our garage sale money to buy shelving and such so that we can finally have a garage that isn't just a storage unit. Bruce spent the whole day (on the Saturday that was 102) cleaning, organizing, etc. And now we can park in there. Once I finish a couple of more projects that are being stored in the garage, our garage will be in pretty great condition (considering we still have to store Bruce's church office stuff and our piano out there.)


This is how the boys spent the day that Saturday, while Bruce was busily working in the garage...
Merritt told me that evening, "Mom, I'm so glad we have a pool!"
I'm so glad you are so easily appeased!(since our backyard isn't big enough for a REAL pool.)

Then it cooled off nicely last week and we got to fly the kite.
The kids had so much fun!





I hope you are having a GREAT week!!!

3 responses:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. May 30, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Darling invitation. And you have such an artistic eye, love your photography. Great job all around!

Christy May 30, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

great invites! I wish we lived closer. Ooppss, I think I just invited myself if we were neighbors! ;) Can Bruce come do our garage now? pleeeaasssseeeeee!

Leslie June 1, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

cute cute cute invitation, love it. and love her face looking at the kite.. so so fun.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP