Uncle Brent and Aunt Gina

>> April 8, 2009

We got to go visit family last week.
Brent (Bruce's brother) and Gina got married last October and recently bought a new home. This was the first time we got to go to their new house.
We had a really great time.
They have a beautiful new home.
We are soooo happy for them.





This was a favorite feature of the new backyard...



Molly LOVED the jacuzzi. This makes me even more excited for summer to get here.
The boys braved the pool, but it was tooooo cold for everyone else.




Check out this visitor that was watching the fun. I wish I'd had the zoom lens with me.



Thanks Brent and Gina for a great day!

7 responses:

Christy April 8, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Sounds like a fun day. Beautiful home and yeard as well. Love the picture of Molly. :)

Jessica April 8, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

wow, what a beautiful home and fun trampoline!

funny thing... the word I had to type in to comment is "panties" haha.

Bethany April 8, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Want some new family members? HeeHee. What a beautiful house and backyard!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. April 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

That house is amazing. I love the picture of Molly!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. April 10, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

And the bright flower is such a cheery "HELLO" now when I visit your blog :).

(and I couldn't leave a comment on your photo blog? Just so you know).

Lori April 15, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

My sister was just telling me about an in-ground trampoline last week, and I couldn't picture what one looked like, so thank you! Amazing house, huh? Great pictures too!

christy p April 17, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

OH MY GOSH! That house is amazing. Molly's picture in the pool is priceless. Looks like a lot of fun was had!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP