Vacation Part 4 - Bellingham, WA

>> October 31, 2010

I LOVE Bellingham!
While we were there I told our friends that I wish there was a real floo network between Hanford and Fair Haven (If you don't know what the floo network is, that tells me you've never read Harry Potter.)

We specifically went there to visit some friends who moved there last year.
I was so grateful we had a few days to visit with them.
We even got to worship with them on Sunday morning at their new church.
When it was time to get in the car and make our way to our next destination, it was hard to say goodbye.
And tears were shed.
Our kids had so much fun together.

I took A LOT of pictures.
If pictures bore you, it's time for you to say goodbye, because I had a hard time narrowing down what to post here and so there are A LOT of pictures in this post. (I did put them into photo collages to make the post a little smaller.)

On Saturday we went into Fair Haven, walked down the boardwalk, picked flowers, ate berries (that were still a little too sour), drank coffee, played - a lot, caught crabs, climbed trees, had fish & chips and the best soft serve ice cream we've ever eaten...








Mason and Micah had so much fun together...


As did Asher and Molly...


Notice how windy it was?
It actually started raining on us while we were getting lunch.
It was such nice August day for us.


After spending the morning and early afternoon in Fair Haven, we headed off to our next destination - The Berry Farm Hedge Maze and picking up Tyler from work.
I'll post the rest of our adventures in Bellingham tomorrow.

1 responses:

Eileen November 1, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

GREAT pictures... looked like lots of fun!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP