What do you do when it's too hot and humid to step away from the AC?

>> October 4, 2010

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day in Hanford, CA
Especially after the past couple of weeks that made it seem like we lived in Florida instead of CA.

The days have been no fun for anyone.
It's too hot to go out and play and the kids are going stir crazy inside.
My genius husband worked past the heat though and got the kids playing outside.

I was trying to get some work done at the computer and heard LOTS of laughing and screaming coming from the backyard. When I went to check out the fun this is what I found at the back door...



And this is what I found in the backyard...





I actually drove through snow today on my way to Irvine for a workshop that I'm attending tomorrow.
I hope summer is actually done.
I'm grateful it feels like fall today.

4 responses:

Christy October 10, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

FUN! Its warm and beautiful here! :)

Crystal October 10, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Yeah, but how much snow? ;) And yes, I think it's safe to say that summer is officially on it's way out.

What a good daddy.

Jessica October 18, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

How cute, love it :)

Loved all of your vacation pictures too, that looks like a really fun trip, it makes me want to do it!

Leslie July 28, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

oh Rhonda..
loved all of these.. can I say your photos are getting more and more lovely by the second... the kids on the tramp.... and piles of laundry.. I so relate...

love seeing your trip...
and yes I finished redeeming love a bit ago.. gosh it was good...

seriously loving your photos lady...

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP