Littleton Historic Museum

>> July 29, 2008

This museum was pretty fabulous.
If you have kids and are ever in Littleton, I highly recommend this.
There are 2 hands on working farms -
a settler's farm from the 1890's
and a pioneer's farm from the 1860's

Here are some pictures I took from our visit...




One room school house



inside the 1860's home
1860's home - this is a 2-story home. It is soooo Little House on the Prairie

Sorry I didn't take many pictures of the 1890's home. It was too dark inside and we were focusing on the pioneers not the settlers.

2 responses:

Jessica July 29, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

I love stuff like that. Next time we drive to Colorado we are going to take our time and visit some of the neat historic sites. I love all the old mining towns in the ROckies.

What is the difference between settlers and pioneers? Yes, I was a teacher... how sad that I don't know.

Jen July 31, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Great pictures!!! Nice job. Glad you had fun.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP