Fourth of July

>> July 15, 2008


Yes, I know it has been awhile.
We are having a busy summer.

We leave tomorrow for Colorado to visit my family.

I wanted to share a bit of the fun we have been having before I leave, so I don't have a months worth of posts to catch up on when I get back.

We spent the fourth of July with some great friends.
We blew bubbles.
The boys fought the bubbles with their light sabers.
We played with sparklers.
The boys pretended the sparklers were light sabers.
We marched around the block with our own musical parade.
We watched fireworks.
It was a fun celebration!

Here are a few pictures...







3 responses:

Jessica July 15, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Cute :) Have a great trip to Colorado! At least you're doing it during the day and can enjoy the beautiful scenery. We will never drive through the night again either!

Christy July 15, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

great photos. Have fun on your trip and be safe. :)

christy p July 19, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

My favorite one is of the young man (I think your son) who looks like he is going to eat the sparkler!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP