Lunch, RockStar Toes and photoshop fun

>> June 29, 2008

For my birthday, my friends and accountability partners brought lunch to our meeting to celebrate my birthday with me. I know a few of them probably wouldn't have even come to our meeting had it not been for my birthday because they had soooo much going on.
So thank you friends!!!! I appreciate you soooo much.



Then on Wednesday, Jen and Brandi made appointments for us to all get our toes done for my birthday. I had not heard of RockStar toes before I had an appointment to get them, but now my toes are disco balls. See for yourself...


Here is the picture of the three of us outside the salon(well, our toes) and although the picture doesn't show it very well. All of us have very sparkly toes...


After we got our toes done, I went to work playing with one of my birthday gifts, some Photoshop fun.
Here is the original picture I started playing with (a picture I took of some friends)...




And here are a few results of my playing...




I am having so much fun learning.
And thanks for a fun birthday celebration!

5 responses:

Diana June 29, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

I meant to tell you a happy late birthday yesterday when I saw you, or today, for that matter! And I forgot, both times! I'm glad you had a great time. I like that picture of Chris and Emily, and the results of your playing. I love photoshop!

Unknown June 30, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

Photoshop can be fun! My avatar was done in a photoshop - type application. Bappy helated, er, happy belated birthday (^_^)

Debbie July 1, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Happy Birthday!! Great work on the pics!! Have fun creating!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. July 11, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

You are a gem with the camera. Always love looking at your pics.

Anonymous May 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM  

Toes are amazing ladies! beautiful, touchable, delectable!
and HOT ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP