>> June 17, 2008

Remember this project?

Well, those chairs are still sitting in my garage as wooden shells, waiting for some love.

So over the past couple of weeks I have been working to get everything ready to actually start sewing and stapling. All of the foam and batting is cut and I should finish cutting the fabric for the 2 that will find their home in our living room this week.

It is slow-going and here is one of the reasons why...



I plan on finishing the living room chairs first.
I'll post pictures when they're done.

1 responses:

Crystal June 17, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

I think that's a good reason (and a cute one:).
I was just given these awesome retro dinning chairs, but I'm not sure if I'll recover them or sell them. I wish we had more room, I'd keep 'em for sure!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP