my newly reupholstered chair

>> June 25, 2008

Well I finally finished one chair.

I have to say that, for never having reupholstered anything before and learning from a book I bought, I am pretty proud of myself for this project.
I have one more chair to finish that will look just like this one that I just have to assemble (all the sewing is done).
And I have 2 more chairs that will be the same basic chair with different material - for my bedroom.

Here are the before and after shots...

BEFORE:


AFTER:

One down - three to go!

5 responses:

Leslie June 26, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Wowza, you outdid yourself, its beautiful.

Jessica June 26, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

wow, that's great! Way to go! I'm impressed.

Diana June 27, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

That looks great! What does the other fabric look like? I'm excited to see that one, too.

Christy July 1, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! :) When we were all in the Jeep one of the boys said,"my mom built a chair!" he,heeee. Cute huh?

Crystal Keilers, that's me. July 11, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

You did it!!!! So cool. Wish I lived close enough to watch and learn. You're so artistically awesome.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP