More summer fun

>> July 16, 2008

When I think back on what made for a good and memorable summer vacation when I was in grade school, it was...
1. friends
2. fun
3. traveling
4. and hopefully plenty of swimming

Well, so far this summer...
We've spent lots of time having fun with friends.
(We've even spent time with friends from out of town that we don't get to see much)
We've spent many hours in our bathing suits.






We've been camping at the beach, trading the 112 degree weather for the cooler 65 degree temperatures of the Central California Coast.








And next we will do some traveling.
I'm not sure if I will get any time to post while we are away, but I will have LOTS of pictures when we get back.
I even have a few photo projects planned for the kids.
See you in a couple of weeks!

9 responses:

Sheri Leming July 16, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Hey Kane Family!
Have an awesome trip...I can't think of a family that deserves a vacation more than you guys!
Love and miss you all...
Sheri :-)

DonnaG July 16, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

The trip looks awesome. Where did you go????

Diana July 16, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Looks like you guys have been having some fun this summer! I hope your trip goes well and that you have safe travels and lots of fun with your family. Oh, and I love Molly's tummy sticking out of her bathing suit! Why can't we get away with that? (Also love Bruce's shirt - TWLOHA is a great organization)

Debbie July 17, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

I love the picture of Merritt sitting on the rock....very cool. You posted early this morning, huh...last minute packing and preparing I guess!! :o) Have a great trip! Can't wait for the pics!

christy p July 19, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Awesome photos! Looks like your kids had a blast and will have wonderful memories!

Eileen July 21, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

Have a great time on your trip! (Great photos!!!)

Christy July 21, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

nice post, hope your two weeks are fun. I think my best memories are anything that had me in a bathing suit as well. :) Oh and staying outside till' 9pm cause it didnt get dark.

Brandi July 24, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

I miss you!!! I want you to come home now...looking forward to seeing you friend...

Diana July 28, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

So when are the vacation pictures going to be up? I want to hear about the fun, and see some of your photos!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP