Look who's 2...

>> May 30, 2009

2 years ago today, this SWEET girl joined our family...




I can't believe she is already 2.

Molly, you bring such joy to our family.
Yes, you're bossy and sassy.
But you LOVE your brothers.
You LOVE your dog.
You LOVE your mommy and daddy.
You LOVE your grandma.
You LOVE your papa.
You LOVE your aunts, uncles & cousins.
You LOVE your friends.
AND they all LOVE YOU back just as much.

Here are a few of the things that I love about you...
I love that you love to sit on my lap and cuddle or read a book.
You LOVE books.
You want "pretties" in your hair, but you don't keep them there very long.





See what your hair looked like 30 minutes after we put it up?



Did I say you were bossy and sassy?




What I meant to say was, you're soooo silly.


You often come up to me out of blue and say, "Mommy, taco tongue."
You show me your little rolled up tongue and expect me to show you mine.
Then you giggle.
This is our fun little game, because daddy can't make a taco tongue.

You are my little artist.
You LOVE music, and dancing, and coloring and drawing.
You sing along with most every song you hear, even if you've never heard it before.
And this week you want everyone to "make an owl" - 100 times a day
(as you hand us your colors and paper)





You love shoes.
Especially flip flops, or mommy's heels.
You love PRETTY things.
I took you into the Carter's store the other day and as soon as you walked in the door, you gasped and exclaimed, "OOOOOO. Pretty dresses."
I love how girly you are.

You LOVE animals too.
It doesn't matter what kind they are.
Owls or caterpillars or tigers or anything in between.



I love you sweet girl!!!
God has truly blessed us with the gift of YOU!

8 responses:

Jessica May 30, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Very cute :) Happy birthday Molly!

Christy May 30, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Happy Birthday you sweet, sassy, bossy little thing! Seriously, would we expect anything less from our girls? ;)

Adventures of Supermom May 30, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

She is truly beautiful. I love this letter to her!

Jolene Grace May 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Happy birthday, Molly! What a precious post...love the pictures. What an adorable, and blessed girl.

Julie Rivera June 2, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

LOVE those rock star pictures!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. June 2, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Oh what a blessing! Kiss those cheeks as much as possible before they go away!

Eileen June 8, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

What a sweet, precious post and girl!!! Happy Birthday!!!

christy p June 16, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

What a wonderful letter and tribute to your precious daughter. I LOVE how you captured her before and after piggy tales!

Happy Birthday Molly!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP