I'm still here...

>> August 12, 2009

Yes, I'm alive and still here.
Sorry I've been such an awful blogger.
I have so many reasons why I haven't been HERE, but I hope you forgive me and don't abandon me.

The kids started school today.
I can't believe the summer is over.

I promise update posts throughout the week today,
starting with photos of the first day back at school later today.

In the meantime, check out these blogs that I designed, helped update the design of, and have nothing to do with, but its brand new to encourage women and so far I love it.

3 responses:

Sheri Leming August 12, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Welcome Back!
First of all, you're not an awful ANYTHING! You're one of the most delightful people I know, and I love and miss you terribly!

Sheri

Lori August 12, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Thanks for the kind words and prayers Rhonda. Things are already looking up. Your encouragement is appreciated.

Christy August 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

hi friend, I agree there isnt anything awful about you. You will catch us up in due time and in the mean time we will wait for you. :) I loved the link to that one blog you posted. Incourage. I was so inspired thanks for that. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP