Just a Kane family update...

>> August 30, 2007

Molly is 3 months old today. Here is a picture...


Merritt finally lost his tooth! Here is a picture...


I think it looks worse now that it is out. I hope it heals quickly.

We have had a very busy week that started last Friday when we made a whirlwind trip to my sister's to get a bed that she gave us. (Thank you again Erin and Onne!) Before we got home, the truck Bruce was driving had a nice mishap with the wall on the exterior of Erin and Onne's garage - when it left its nicely parked position (of its own accord) and rolled down the alley way, until it was stopped by the wall. (I didn't take any pictures of the damage to the wall. The truck was fine.) Then, on the way home, it got a flat tire just on the north side of the grapevine, which took until shortly after midnight to get fixed. We drove down in our van and borrowed the truck from Bruce's brother Brad's company when we got there. So Bruce drove the truck home by himself and I drove the van home with the kids. Thank God that they didn't have to sit there waiting for the truck to be fixed. I left Bruce at about 10pm with the guy from the towing company, who was fixing the wheel.

Needless to say, we were pretty tired on Sunday morning and are still catching up. Nevertheless the week has been very productive. We signed all of the final docs for our house on Tuesday, had our final walkthrough on Wednesday, our loan funded today and we close escrow tomorrow. We should have our keys by 1pm. Yay!!!! We also managed to puchase a refrigerator and several other items that we still needed to get (like the rest of the paint for the living room), and we will start the real work tomorrow. Today I got the rest of the material to make the bedding for Molly's crib and I hope to start sewing it tomorrow - after my friend Jen takes Molly's 3 month old pictures.

Here is one more picture. This is my sister with Molly and my 13 month old neice, Janina.


2 responses:

Christy September 3, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

aahhh, cute pictures! I am so excited about your new house. I will pray you get it all done and have energy to spare. :)

DonnaG September 4, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

I got some paint for you for that new house of yours :) I am so excited for you and the rest of the Kanes. Please take lots of pics of the new place. As it becomes your own, it will be a great memory to look back on how it all evolved.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP