>> August 9, 2007

Molly turned 10 weeks old yesterday!

Someone asked me how old she was on Sunday and I had trouble answering them. She is already plagued with the third child syndrome. With Merritt, I could practically tell you how many days old he was until he was 6 months old and then I could tell you his age by weeks until he was 2. With Mason, I could tell you how many weeks old he was until he was about 18 months old. Poor Molly, I had to think twice to tell how many months old she was. I think this is not only the result of already having 2 kids, but also the loss of brain cells that came with being pregnant the third time (not to mention everything else going on in our lives right now). Really, its not that the second or third children are any less important. The first one just had less to compete with. So I am going to do my best to not let Molly be the vicitim of "there are tons of pictures of my brothers, but none of me - especially by myself."

Here you are Molly on the day you turned 10 weeks old...

5 responses:

Sheri Leming August 9, 2007 at 10:59 AM  

Hey Rhonda,
I was SO excited to hear from you on my blog, I had no idea you had one! HOW COOL! It has been fun reading your entries...first of all, MISS YOU SO MUCH, and Molly is gorgeous, and I'm thrilled you guys are buying a home! Did I mention I miss you???

Love you girlie!
Sheri :-)

DonnaG August 9, 2007 at 1:29 PM  

WHAT?????? This girl is the spittin' image of Mason. HOLY IDENTICAL SIBLINGS, BATMAN! She is soooooo pretty. Very blonde too. I love that. I miss you and I miss you and I miss you. I miss your kids and your crazy husband. Whhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Anonymous August 9, 2007 at 2:41 PM  

HI Rhonda
She is looking too cute at 10 weeks old. Emma is wearing that same dress today.
Jenny

Christy August 9, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

yay for pictures of Molly!!! You are beautiful sweet girl. I LOVE the photo, it lit up my screen when it came up. Thanks for sharing Rhonda and if it makes you feel any better even with adopting both our girls my brain is fried. I guess God didn't want me to feel left out in that area either. Miss you friend. Love you and praying for all you have going on right now that God will bless you indeed.

Jessica August 11, 2007 at 10:13 AM  

She is adorable :) I feel like I've already lost so many brain cells just being pregnant the first time.... I'm scared of what is to come! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP