Our New Home

>> September 13, 2007

Here is a video walkthrough of our new house, taken the first time I went to the house after we got our keys - a little over a week ago. Its a little shaky, as I'm not a videographer or anything close, but you will get the idea.


Here are some pictures of the work we've done in the past week. I will finish painting today and Bruce will get the rest of the old flooring up this weekend. We hope to be able to move in by the first week of October.

This is Molly's room....
Here are the boys helping paint the great room...

This is the original kitchen...
Here is Bruce tearing up the kitchen floor - just starting the demolition...

The kitchen is empty...
New cabinets are in...
I will post more pictures as we get more done.

3 responses:

Jessica September 14, 2007 at 12:55 PM  

Wow, what a great house! How very exciting for you guys :) You are making quick progress with that kitchen! I hope you're able to get it all finished on schedule :)

Christy September 15, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

great video and pictures! I love it! So whens the big house warming so we can come visit? :) I am so excited for you guys. We love you!

DonnaG September 17, 2007 at 3:55 AM  

Great house. Yeah, it's better to own than rent :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP