Molly is 9 months old!

>> March 4, 2008

Molly turned 9 months old on Saturday.



Here are some of the ways she has grown this month...

  • She LOVES her brothers and wants to be wherever they are. (I can tell that this is going to be a problem in the future.)

  • She is into EVERYTHING!!!! There is often a Molly trail at my house these days.


  • She stands all by herself all the time, and I am seeing that she has quite an independent streak about her. (She doesn't want me to try and help her stand, including holding my hand for balance.)

  • She loves feeding herself. (I learned the messy way to not leave the baby food jar with the spoon in it within her reach if I walk away from her while she is in her high chair - even for a few seconds)



    • She waves and claps.

    • She says hi, mama, daddy and is trying to say doggie.

    • She figures LOTS of things out on her own.
    • Here is a video of Molly playing with Maggie (one of the things she did on her own, without this kind of play being modeled for her.)


      Molly, you bring such joy to our house! Happy 9 months.

      7 responses:

      Jessica March 5, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

      ah, what a sweet girl :) Great pictures! Did you take those? If so, you're getting great with that camera :)

      Christy March 5, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

      ahhhh sweet Molly. I cant wait to see you guys and hug you all in April! You say shes independatn? Hhhmm....wonder where she gets that from mama? ;) Love you all!!

      Debbie March 5, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

      Oh my gosh Rhonda...she's a doll. Love the giggle playing with the dog. You and Bruce make such cute kids...are you sure you are done making babies??!! :o)

      Brandi March 5, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

      I love that video!!!!!
      I love you too molly happy 9 month...

      christy p March 5, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

      Happy 9 Months Molly! I LOVE the photo of her looking at herself in the mirror. Just precious!!!

      DonnaG March 9, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

      I want to snatch her up and keep her with me all of the time. How adorable!

      Dave Peeters March 25, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

      Love the photo in the mirror, great job!

      dave

        © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

      Back to TOP