Quick update...

>> April 16, 2008

As of last Monday I have lost 18 pounds. For me, that is almost 1 pant size. I bought a belt!

Molly finally cut that top tooth I was waiting for, and a bottom tooth, and she has 2 more that we can see but haven't cut through her gums yet.

She took 8 steps last week and now tries to walk all the time, with A LOT of success as long as she doesn't try to go too fast.

This is how I found her playing a couple of days ago...


This is where I found her last night... (in case you are wondering, that is the cabinet that the drawer with the trash is usually pushed into.)


And this is how I found them playing on Sunday before we left for our worship gathering... (I LOVE how he plays with her.)



How's your week going?

5 responses:

Jessica April 16, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

Pretty soon you will have to buy some new pants :) Way to go! Those are cute pictures... what a nice brother he is playing with Molly :)

Christy April 16, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

aahhhh busy busy Molly! She'll keep you busy thats for sure. I am so proud of you for sticking with your new life plan. I knew you could do it. You look amazing by the way, cant wait to see you again soo. Then we will have to go shopping for new clothes for you! :) Always a reason to shop. he,heee!

Anonymous April 16, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Oh my gooness! What cute pictures! for the longest time I couldn't see the pics, but wow! So adorable...AND great job on loosing 18 lbs. That's awesome. Well, I miss you lots! Love, Julie

Diana April 16, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

I love the one where she's in the trash cupboard! Congrats on buying a belt! :)

DonnaG April 18, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

I love those pics. Merritt is great with her. Ohhh so sweet. Congrats on the new pant size. Awesome feeling, isn't it?

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP