Bethany's blog

>> January 23, 2009

My friend Beth has been wanting to start a blog for awhile now, but felt a little overwhelmed by what it would involve. So I offered to show her the ropes and design her blog page for her.
(This is my first custom blog. Thanks Jessica for the info on how to get started.)

I got the design done before Christmas and finally we had the time for me to show her just how easy blogger is.

So welcome Bethany to the world of blogging!
I'm so excited to have you join us.

http://bethanycantrell.blogspot.com/

5 responses:

Diana January 23, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Her blog looks great! You did a very nice job for your first custom blog.

Jessica January 24, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Very cute, great job Rhonda!

Eileen January 30, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Awesome job... so bright and fun! Good going!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP