More Molly...

>> January 30, 2009

Here is another of Molly's favorite activities...
(this one makes me laugh - a lot! It usually happens while I am trying to fold the laundry and almost always involves her brothers' underwear.)








(The blue underwear are Mason's and the camoflauge ones are Merritt's)

And then Mason's pajama bottoms (you can't really tell in the pictures, but she still has both pairs of underwear on - Merritt's are still around her waist)...



And after taking those three items off, she attempted Mason's pajama top...



But usually, this is her favorite outfit...
I took this picture around noon, after already getting her re-dressed 4 different times.
I think this is the real reason onesies and over-alls were designed.

9 responses:

Eileen February 3, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

What a little cutie pie! And how great you are just letting her be who she is!!! Thank you for sharing these little tidbits in the lives of your precious family!

Jessica February 3, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Oh my goodness that is too funny! She is so cute!

Bethany February 3, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

I just love her! What a fun age! Great pictures.

Crystal February 4, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

That is adorable! Don't you ever wonder what's going through little ones heads?

Diana February 4, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Molly is going to hate some of these pictures when she's older! I love them, though, she's so much fun.

Oh, and on a side note, the word verification on the comment is "binge" which I think is ironic since the last picture is your daughter going through the pantry!

christy p February 8, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

Ohhh she reminds me of my kids when they were younger. SO stinking cute!

BUt...hmm...I see a chandelier in the background...with garland or something. It looks beautiful. You wouldn't wanna send me a closer pic of that, would ya? lol.

Have a wonderful week!

Melissa February 9, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

That's hilarious! Mia does the same stuff! Last week she was wearing a long t-shirt and I didn't realize the diaper was off until I stepped in a puddle on the dining room floor. ;)

Christy February 12, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

I just want to pinch that little butt! Too funny!

Jolene Grace February 15, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

What an absolute DOLL! I couldn't stop laughing! You've got to laugh at these moments, so that you don't pull out your hair! LOL

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP