Bruce - I miss you!

>> June 26, 2009

Hi love,
Today has been a roller coaster ride.
You have a new niece and nephew.
I haven't seen pictures yet, but I'm sure they're beautiful.
They had some scary moments, but everyone is doing well.
Both of the babies are in ICU, but are progressing nicely.

Merritt's team didn't do so well tonight, but Merritt had a couple of GREAT hits.
I took Mason to the Dr. and he's on antibiotics now too.

I wish you were here today more than any other day that you've been gone.
I'd hoped that I wouldn't need you so much in your absence, but when I've had a day like I had today, I realize that that is impossible.
I always need you.
I love you and I look forward to the next time I get to talk to you.

1 responses:

Christy June 27, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

wait, who had the babies? I'm sorry you are having a rough time friend. Makes us oh so greatful to have husbands who help so much huh? I hope your boy gets to feeling better. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP