Princess

>> June 19, 2009

Apparently our little fairy is actually a princess.
We already knew that, but we now know she does too.
And she's only 2!

Tonight we celebrated my birthday as a family.
It's early, I know.
But Bruce is going to be in Africa on the actual day, and we don't have any other free time between now and when he leaves.
We had dinner, ran a couple of errands then stopped at Starbucks for a treat
and for me to open my presents before we came home.

Molly was so excited.
She didn't care what was in the boxes, she just wanted them opened.
(She gets what presents are all about since her birthday!)

While we were sitting there enjoying each others company
she got the ribbon (from my package) tied on her head.

(Sorry about the picture quality, but it was from my phone.
And I don't have an iphone.)


"Mommy, I princess." (as she strokes her hair.)
"I Cinderella"

That's right baby.
And don't you ever let anyone convince you that you're not a princess.
Our princess.

8 responses:

sharon June 19, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

What a gorgeous photo. She is just beautiful. She can be a princess as long as she wants.

Lori June 19, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

oh Rhonda, she looks gorgeous here. Look at how long her hair is!!! I'm so jealous.

Anonymous June 19, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Happy Early Birthday Rhonda!

Time has been good to you! And Molly is beautiful, Bruce will have to buy a steel bat to get the boys away!

Jess

Christy June 19, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

happy early birthday friend! I love the photo of Molly. So pretty. And yes honey you are a princess, make your mama buy you the book book, princess' wear hiking boots too! My girls love it!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. June 19, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Are you kidding me?! Sorry about the quality?! This is my most favorite picture of her ever!!! Ever!!!! What a princess, yes.

Jolene Grace June 21, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

So absolutely precious. Happy birthday, Rhonda.

Eileen June 23, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

SO CUTE! She's definitely a princess. And Happy Birthday!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP