June 24 update for Bruce...

>> June 25, 2009

Hi love,

I ended up having a really nice birthday today.

Even though it looked as if it would be full of
kids not feeling well
laundry
friends who are too busy to actually call
laundry
dishes
HEAT
did I say laundry? (you know how motivated I am there. And didn't we just finish the laundry?)



It turned out to also have
strawberry shortcake with a candle
birthday singing
yummy paninis for lunch
meeting new friends
and these...


All thanks to a very nice surprise from Annie.

The kids are doing ok.
They miss you.
Mason woke up this morning saying, "when I see a shooting star, I'm wishing that daddy NEVER goes away again."
Molly seems to be back to her healthy self, but Mason has a fever now.
He slept a lot today.

At bedtime tonight, Molly was calling for you.
And when you didn't answer asked me, "where's my daddy?"

Merritt had a great baseball game tonight.
They didn't win, but they only lost by 2 and the whole game was close like that, with each team swapping the lead regularly.
Your dad came out to watch, which made Merritt's day.

We prayed for you tonight.
Can't wait to hear more updates.
We LOVE and miss you!!!!

3 responses:

Christy June 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Happy birthday my friend! I love you and have been so blessed to see the woman of God you have become. What a joy to have you in my life even if from a distance now. :)

Leslie June 25, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

ohhhhhhhh these pictures were great and made me hungry to go on a mission trip..

ok haven't been here in awhile don't know why.... but OH MY is Molly ever looking SOO SOOO big..

She looks so much older than Ry.. Wow wow wow.... She is adorable...

So great to pop back in here, and see what you have been doing!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP