As Promised...

>> November 2, 2009

Halloween pictures!


Meet Captain Hook, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell!
My kids were pretty funny about this this year.
Molly was adamant about calling everyone by their character name, but Mason was adamant about being Mason. Merritt went along with both of them.

Molly was soooo incredibly cute.
We didn't even show her her costume until it was time to get her dressed (even though we'd had it for over a month) because we knew she'd want to wear it all the time, and I didn't want to have to clean it or repair it. So when I got it out, she was ecstatic.
I got her dressed and then sat her on the bathroom counter to put her hair up (because she had to have Tinkerbell hair.)
When she saw herself in the mirror she said to me, "Oh mommy, I Mollyrooscay no more. I Tinkerbell. See? I have Tinkerbell eyes."
And when we were out and about in the neighborhood, she would run and tell me, "Mommy, I FLY!"

Merritt played it up as Hook. He loved every minute of it.


Mason loved his dagger.



Can't you just hear her telling me about her Tinkerbellness?



I love this picture. See the mask Bruce is wearing?
That goes to Mason's Mr. Incredible costume and he wore it all evening as he passed out candy.
The kids in our neighborhood think Bruce is the coolest.
(Most of them have had him as a substitute.)


Here she is flying...
(Aren't those wings great? They even light up.)


Molly almost didn't make it home before sleep overtook her.
And in the middle of the night that night, she woke Bruce up talking in her sleep.
She was saying, "I fly. I fly."

4 responses:

Christy November 3, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

How fun. I cant see the mask Bruce is wearing but when I showed up in a Darth Vedor mask Dan made me promise to take it off after a while. hhhmmmmmmmm.......no fun. :)

Jessica November 3, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

That is just too stinkin' adorable... your kids are so cute! I love those costumes :)

Lori November 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Sooooo cute! I loved themed costumes, and yours are adorable. Fun stuff!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. November 9, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

I love how thought out these costumes were :)! SO SO SO cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP