More

>> May 20, 2010

I spent last weekend with an AMAZING group of women.
(more on that in my next post)

Friday was the first day I met some of those women, and some of them I met via the internet a while ago.
I believe the internet can be a tool of the enemy, but I also KNOW that God uses the internet for His purposes as well. And this past weekend was such a confirmation of that for me.
I don't even have words to express the extreme gratitude I have towards God for the gift He gave me last weekend.

Ladies, it was an EXTREME pleasure and blessing.
Thank you!

MeRa and Brian, you two are such a gift!
Thank you!

There is a song that God brings to my mind often and I want to share it with you ladies.
(If you just want to read the lyrics, I posted them below the video)



MORE
© copyright 2001 Brian Ray, Crystal Lewis
Dirty devices, divide and devise
A plan to diminish our creative minds
Distorting our views, of ourselves and our minds
Destructive dirty devices; destructive dirty devices


We are more than we know
We are more than we know
We are meant for more than this world would suppose
We are more than we know


I believe in all things spiritual
That God is in this place
Always watching, guiding, knowing what the look on my face means
Knowing every thought before I think it and it's gone
Knowing each word I'm gonna say before it rolls off my tongue
Knowing each word I'm gonna say before it rolls off my tongue


We are more than we know
We are more than we know
We are meant for more than this world would suppose
We are more than we know


Listen and let go, You will hear and know
You'll see and believe, You can walk on water

3 responses:

Anonymous May 20, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

I absolutely love the song. It is so cool to have found a sister in Christ and to be able to see you face & hear your voice when I read your blog. I too give THANKS to Him that knew before the beginning of time that we would all be together last weekend. I also want to thank you for being so brave and forthright in asking to pray at the end for MeRa, Brian & Amy. You are an inspiration to me and I thank God for the gift you are and I believe you will be for me in our futures. Bless you my friend. Sandi

Eileen May 21, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Excellent. You will have a powerful influence on these individuals. GREAT song! I love her (and you).

Christy May 22, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

SO glad you had fun on your trip friend. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP