>> January 13, 2008

Here is what Bruce said in his teaching on Noah this morning that challenged me and that I want to share with you - Life is made up of moments. My impact for Christ depends on what I choose to do with those moments. I think I have wasted too many of those moments on me and what I feel like, what I want to do, what I think is best, what I, I, I. When I was reading the passage in Hebrews 11 where Noah was counted as faithful that Bruce mentioned, I read on. Verses 13-16 say that the people who were listed were obviously looking toward Heaven and it ends saying that God was not ashamed to be called their God. I love that! I pray that I choose to live my moments in such a way that God is not ashamed to be called MY God.

0 responses:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP