Molly at 8 months

>> January 31, 2008

Molly turned 8-months old yesterday. If you read my previous post, you will know that she celebrated eating dog food. She is such a joy in our lives. Yesterday morning I was washing dishes and, as she came crawling around the corner, I said "Hi" to her. She sat up right where she was and waved at me. Soooo cute. I love how she wrinkles her nose when she is happy about something. I love how she tries to make kissing noises with her tongue instead of her lips. I love how she lights up when her brothers just walk in the room. She has such a twinkle in her eye that I pray never gets stolen from her. Happy 8 months Molly!




8 responses:

DonnaG January 31, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Ooooohhhhh she is a dolly. She looks toooo cute to be eating dog food. Give that girl a piece of cake for goodness sakes!

Brandi January 31, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Makes me want to kiss her little lips off...Happy 8 months Molly...no more dog food!!!

Lori February 1, 2008 at 7:15 AM  

Boy that girl is gorgeous. I'm so jealous of all that hair and cute little barrette. I can't wait until Malia gets some hair. You have inspired me to start playing with my camera and actually quit using "auto" everything. I experimented for awile the other night and found out that my indoor flash shots don't have to be so horrible.

Jessica February 1, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

ADORABLE! She is such a cutie! Great job with the pictures too, looks like you're getting the hang of that camera :)

Christy February 1, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

aaah...........so cute! I pray that for my girls as well. that they always light up when I see them and that they carry that joy around forever.

Dave Peeters February 2, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

Great pictures, love the low DOF and lighting. Keep up the great work

Dave

christy p February 2, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

Molly's eyes are GORGEOUS. What a beautiful little girl!!!

Anonymous February 3, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

She is absolutely a doll! Good genes! -Love, Jolene

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP