Weekend fun

>> January 29, 2008

Last weekend I finally got to meet my new neice. She was born on Jan 5 and is very precious. It was so good to be able to see my sister too. Also, while we were there, Molly learned to cluck her tongue (which she particularly loves to practice - in between practicing blowing raspberries - while eating breakfast) and how to wave. (She was practicing waving during breakfast this morning too.) It is very cute to watch, because you can tell that she is soooo proud of herself. So here are some pictures that I took of my beautiful neices. Am I prejudiced? I don't think so. Oh, and you won't see Mason or Molly in these pictures because they were sick and we didn't want to spread the germs.






And here are some black & whites that I like...








5 responses:

Christy January 29, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

No your right on the money, she is stinkin' cute!! Please tell your sister I said,"hi!" and congrats from our family. Her girls are amazing. Thanks for sharing and I hope everyone is feeling better in your house soon. Miss you friend!! :)

DonnaG January 29, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

aaahhhhhh so sweet. Great pics too

christy p January 29, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. You are a talented photographer. Your nieces are gorgeous!!!

Lori January 29, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Wow, your pictures are amazing. I'm so jealous. One of these days I'll learn how to use my camera, but until then I'll just admire yours.

Jessica January 30, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

I love the picture of your niece next to the window. How fun :) Congratulations Erin!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP