Buzz-zzzzzzzz

>> February 8, 2008

We don't get haircuts often enough, usually because it is hard to find a time when both our family and our fabulous hair dresser have time. Both of the boys were having trouble seeing through the hair that was hanging in their eyes though, so we put an evening aside just for that purpose. (Everyone in the family had their turn in the chair.) Our appointment was at 6:30 pm, so we got everything done that needed to be done before that (like homework and dinner), knowing that the boys would have to go to bed before we were all finished. The problem was, in my trying to get everything done, I lost track of what Mason was doing and he fell asleep. Now I wasn't about to let this haircut wait, especially because it would probably be at least another week before we could get the time again. So I picked him up, put him in my lap and held his head. When I picked him up and told him that he was going to get his hair cut, he only woke up enough to tell me that he didn't want to go first. I must say, his hair looks great! (see the picture in my previous post about Mason) I love it when I can see his eyes. Thanks again Brandi!


4 responses:

Jessica February 8, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

That is so funny! I can honestly say I've never slept through a haircut, haha.

I just noticed the time on your posts.... you are up late!

Christy February 8, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

maybe I should start catching up on some sleep at the salon! Very cute. I cant believe that. Such a guy huh? Love you guys!

Debbie February 8, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

That's hilarious!! Love the pics of your kids - I can't believe how big they are getting...I remember when you were pregnant with Mason and that was like yesterday wasn't it??!!

christy p February 8, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Ok, that is funny AND sad! My kids always fall asleep in my car. I am in it so much with carpools that they don't get much choice.

Great photos!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP