Lunar Eclipse

>> February 21, 2008

If you didn't get outside to notice,
we had a lunar eclipse yesterday, and it occurred really early in the evening.


As we were getting ready to eat dinner, our neighbor from across the street knocked on our door to tell us to bring the boys outside to see the moon.

I don't ever remember there being an eclipse so early.
I always miss them because they occur really late at night or in the wee hours of the morning, before I'm venturing away from my warm and cozy covers.

I think this was a pretty special event for our kids.
They checked the moon about every 20 minutes until it was completely dark.

Here they are on our first sighting...

1 responses:

Christy February 22, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

thanks for the pictures! We were completly socked in with fog and rain. Bummer...........

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP