Stocking stuffer?

>> March 23, 2009

Ladies, no need to be jealous of the boys when you're out in the middle of nowhere and there's no bathroom in site.
Just keep one of these handy...



I hope you didn't take me seriously on the title of this post.
But I know that you want one - now that you know something like this exists.
What cracks me up is the sales pitch on their website.
Their tag line is "You won't be like a man, you'll just pee like one."
I WON'T be buying one of these.
I probably definitely won't be buying one of these.

6 responses:

Lori March 24, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

That's too funny! I could have used one of these at the park yesterday for Malia. There was no bathroom, only a port-a-potty. All the boys just went in the bushes. Hmmmm.

Bethany March 24, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

That's hilarious! I saw this talked about on The Today Show. Too much!

Jessica March 24, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Oh my goodness that is hilarious! Wow! haha!

Christy March 24, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

eewwwwwwwww!!! Pass!!! At least I know what to get you for Christmas now friend. :)

Crystal Keilers, that's me. March 25, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

And how on earth did you stumble upon this one?!

Anonymous May 7, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Are you kidding? Best thing since sliced bread!! Picture being in a bathroom at a national park with no toilet seats, oh, and no toilet paper! Mmmmhhhhmmmm...... All you'll be thinkin is "I wish I had a Go Girl"!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP