What song was #1 on the billboards the day you ...

>> March 12, 2009

I came across this website today through Facebook. It is a list of the number one songs on the Billboard charts by date. Kind of fun, useless information.
The number one song on the day I was born was "The Love You Save" by the Jackson 5.
The number one song the day I graduated high school was "Head to Toe" by Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam.
The number one song when I went on my first date with Bruce was "How Do You Talk to an Angel" by The Heights.
The number one song on the day I got married was "Macarena [Bayside Boys Mix]" by Los Del Rio.
And as for the number one songs on the days my kids were born...
Merritt - "Bent" by matchbox twenty
Mason - "Baby Boy" by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul
Molly - "Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon5

I had never heard some of these songs before I clicked on the link that takes you to the song samples in itunes.
I guess that tells you how much I listen to the top 40 radio stations.

3 responses:

Crystal March 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

I'm gonna do that soon! Can you email me your email address? I have a photography ? for you.

crystal.keilers@gmail.com

Dana March 15, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

Rhonda!! :) it was really good to read a comment from you :-) Are you and Bruce photographing weddings now? I was looking at some of the photo's on your site! I love the photo's of Molly!! she seems like such a character! well Merit and Mason were the last i saw them! (YEARS AGO!!!!) so i'm sure she is too! how can you not be quirky and unique when Bruce and Rhonda are your parents!!! Miss you and your family! really...

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP