My Peeps Rock!!!

>> March 29, 2009

Remember this post?
Well, suffice it to say that my list is still incomplete.
The day I wrote that, this was the extent of the cleaning I finished in the boys room....


The bookshelf had MOSTLY stayed clean, but the rest of the room still looked like a bomb went off. And that isn't even considering the items that we bagged up and put in the garage that belonged in the room. That is until my peeps showed up on Friday to help me sort and such.
Now look at the room....


I know its not a great picture, but I don't have a wide enough angle lens to show you more in one shot (and the boys were asleep in their beds when I took this.)

Thanks girls!
You really do rock!!!!

2 responses:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. March 30, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Isn't it the BEST feeling?! What great friends you have (and what a great friend I'm sure you "are"). I love the green you painted the boys furniture. Once again, great taste you got there girl.

Amy April 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Oh good! The room looks great and you did do a lot of work after we left. Yay!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP